Purchasing a new home, whether constructed to Federal HUD-code standards as a manufactured home or as a modular home that meets or exceeds local building codes, is a big investment, and it is an investment you want to protect. By purchasing a Destiny Home, you can buy your new home with confidence, knowing that you have the option for your new home to have the best protection available with our warranty service program.
Here are a few helpful links to help you find Destiny Homes floor plans, retailers and other information.
- Find a Dealer – Search to find what dealers are located near you!
- Featured Home Models – Take a look at our most popular models and floor plans
- Quality Materials / Brand Names – See the quality brand names that are available in our homes
- Popular Upgrades – Ask your dealer about these popular home upgrades to your Destiny Home!
- Videos – Check out these beautiful home video tours
Destiny Homes, founded in 1978, is located in Moultrie, Georgia and employs over 250 people. Destiny Homes produces and distributes manufactured and modular homes through a network of independent retailers in the Southeastern United States. Cavco Industries, Inc. acquired Destiny Homes in August 2019.