For more than 30 years, Palm Harbor Homes has delivered quality, value, peace of mind and lasting customer satisfaction in beautiful and affordable manufactured homes and modular homes. They have developed a reputation as an innovator in design, construction and marketing of manufactured and modular homes as well as commercial modular construction.
Here are a few other helpful links to help you find floor plans, retailers and other information.
- Floor Plans – Check out the floor plans available in your area
- Move-in Ready Homes – In a hurry? Here is a list of move-in ready homes
- Stores – Find a Palm Harbor store near you
- Gallery – Check out these beautiful home pictures and video tours
- Become a Builder or Retail Partner – Partner with Palm Harbor
- Home Inventory Clearance Sale – Check out these Clearance Sale homes
Palm Harbor Homes and their network of company-owned model centers offer convenient one-stop shopping for new homes, insurance and financing. Customer satisfaction throughout the buying process and after the home is set is one of their unique selling points. Today, more than 60 percent of Palm Harbor customers report that they were referred to Palm Harbor Homes by someone they trust.
You can see these beautiful homes on display at Palm Harbor’s company-owned stores and independent dealers in Arkansas, Arizona, British Columbia, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Carolina, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington. They also have over 600 floor plans for you to choose from. If you want to learn more about their construction or the difference between manufactured homes and modular homes, you will enjoy the online Factory Tour series. Or tour the online gallery of beautiful home photos and virtual tours.
Palm Harbor became a part of the Cavco family of builders in 2011.